RETURNS POLICY & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE FOR ONLINE ORDERS:
1. SORRY WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR: including but not limited to incorrect size choice or fit, incorrect colour or for change of mind. Please choose carefully BEFORE purchase as orders are non-cancellable and cannot be changed once purchased. We are happy to offer our styling and fit expertise to assist in helping make your decisions, please contact us via email for any enquiries before purchase.
2. REFUNDS will only be granted under Australian Consumer Law where required to under the Fair Trade Practises Act, in this instance your item is deemed to have a MAJOR fault by the manufacturer and not through wear and tear, misuse or mistreatment of care labels. In this instance you are entitled to a full refund of purchase price including postage costs paid by you.
If your garment has been deemed to have a MINOR fault we have the right to offer you a repair or replace the item. If this is not possible then you will receive a refund. Refunds will be assessed and granted once garment has been assessed by us and/or manufacturer. This refund entitlement is void if you are purchasing from our clearly identified “sold as is” items which will be clearly marked and advertised on listing as “sold as is” due to having evident defects, faults, or being samples or seconds. These faults are identified and clearly listed so please choose carefully as you are not entitled to a refund in this instance.
3. Please check your delivery within 24 hours and contact us immediately via email email@example.com if you have received an incorrect item from your order or you think your item may be faulty including in there your order number, a description of the fault and some photos. We will then email you a Return Authorisation number to include on the return satchel to us and we will include more information on how to return your item to us. We will always require using a trackable express shipping service.
4. EXCHANGES ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE ORDERS.
5. We are unable to hold items or issue credit note for products.
6. Items that are “SOLD AS IS” will have a clear listing stating the defect and/or if it is a sample or seconds. These items are clearly identified, advertised and listed as “SOLD AS IS”. By purchasing these items you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of purchase of these items, whereby you are not entitled to a refund as you have been made aware of the fault/issue before purchase.
More info on our T&C’S page or Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org